Monday, June 29, 2009

DeeDee and Jon: Engaged





So Jon and DeeDee met through Match.com and DeeDee knew this was the right guy when he brought her daisies to the first date. There's a guy that really pays attention! You couldn't find a more perfectly matched couple! They are both so easy going and fun.

DeeDee and Jon are flying to Costa Rica this week to get married on the beautiful beaches and enjoy all that Costa Rica has to offer.

We spent about four hours this last Saturday getting portraits with their three dogs, lounging at the Grand Bohemian in downtown Orlando, then frolicking in the park at Baldwin Park.

Congratulations to both of you, and I'll see you when you get back!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics - congrats on your engagement!

Courtney Ortiz said...

Gorgeous shots Erica! What a great way to incorporate their "daisies!"

Carol said...

What great shots, Erica! It is obvious that DeeDee and Jon used the same good judgment in selecting their photographer as they did in choosing each other! Can't wait to see the rest.

Cherie said...

Nice work Erica! Wish you lived closer so we could get in your schedule.

BritYve said...

Pics look Great!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Unknown said...

I love your creativity and it's inspiring to hear their story. Keeps me online w/hope.I thought my husband would be a photographer and you have more talent than he had in a pinky. Great job!I would definetly call you if I ever needed pics done!Miss ya neighbor!I love all the parks u lucky duck!!!

{Jennifer Soltren} said...

Great session!
I Really love the shot with the flowers around them!